Featuring Wildfire Band
At Blue Ocean Music Hall
4 Oceanfront North, Salisbury MA
Doors Open at 6:30PM
Reserved Seating + General Admission: $25
+ $3 Additional Day of Show
This event is 21+ Only
About the Event
Enter if you dare! The spooktacular Blue Ocean Music Hall themes-up the night with potions, prizes and Halloween themed adult fun! Proceeds from ticket sales support the non-profit Salisbury Beach Partnership and the free concerts, fireworks, and festivals that happen all summer long at Salisbury Beach.
Look at what’s happening:
· Experience the funnest Halloween party on the seacoast as you enter through the eerie-eyed, gauze-wrapped doors to find carved pumpkins, ghosts, witch hat luminaries, floating candles, giant spiders, smoking cauldrons, tabletop candlelit eye ball jars, cool stage lighting scenes and more!
· Sip a welcome cocktail from our smokin’ cauldron.
· Dance to bewitching rockin’ live music by WildFire Band.
· Savor flavored popcorns from our devilish Halloween snack bar.
· Take official costume photos in front of our hauntingly fun photo backdrop.
· Visit the fortune teller! Psychic Readings by Robin offers mini readings for $20 at her gypsy-themed booth.
· Enter the costume contest parade for your chance to win $1,000 in cash prizes!
· Best Overall Costume — $500
· Most Creative/Original — $250
· Best Duo or Group Costume — $250
· Scariest Costume — $75 Gift Card
· Prettiest Costume — $75 Gift Card
Tickets on sale Friday, September 6, at 10AM